Learn about specific accomplishments, contributions, and activities for projects within CRCHD programs.
- New! USC Board of Trustees Honors CRCHD CNPC PI Dr. James Hébert with 2012 Carolina Trustee Professorship
- New! CRCHD Grantee Dr. Heather Brant Receives Notable Award of "Emerging Leader in Public Health and Health Disparities Research"
- New! CRCHD K Awardee Dr. Alex Adjei Recognized for Scientific Excellence
- CRCHD CNP Centers Investigator in Hawaii Wins 2011 Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Community Health Leaders Award
- WHI Analysis of Menopausal Estrogen Therapy Published in the Journal of the American Medical Association
- CRCHD RC4 and R21 Grantees Spotlighted for New Research from St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and the Children's Oncology Group Showing Native American Ancestry Linked to Greater Risk of Relapse in Young Leukemia Patients
- U54 Partnership between Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center(MSKCC) and The City College of New York (CCNY) Featured in MSKCC Center News January 2011 Edition
- UMass-Boston and the Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center (CRCHD U56 Grantee) land a $2 million grant from the Mass. Life Sciences Center to help launch a joint Center for Personalized Cancer Therapy
- PI Kola Okuyemi of MCC P&E Program Named One of Top 5 NIH Family Medicine Investigators in the US (click for full rankings list)