- PNRP Press Release October 27, 2005.
- Director's Update: Patient Navigator Program Reduces Cancer Health Disparities. NCI Cancer Bulletin, August 17, 2004 (vol. 1, no. 33).
- Patient Navigation Research Program Wins Approval; Model Already Being Tested at Native American Sites. Equal Access: Closing the Gap between Discovery and Delivery - The Newsletter of the Center to Reduce Cancer Health Disparities. Spring 2004 (vol. 1, no. 4).
- Patient Navigator to Help Eliminate Cancer Suffering and Death by 2015. Equal Access: Closing the Gap between Discovery and Delivery - The Newsletter of the Center to Reduce Cancer Health Disparities. Spring 2004 (vol. 1, no. 2).
- NCI Radiation Oncology Program Tackles Cancer Disparities. NCI Bulletin, February 8, 2005 (vol. 2, no. 6).
- On Wednesday, June 29, 2005, President George W. Bush signed into law H.R. 1812, the Patient Navigator Outreach and Chronic Disease Prevention Act of 2005*, which authorizes appropriations through FY2010 for the Department of Health and Human Services to establish a competitive grant program designed to help patients access health care services.
* The Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the PDF file. If you don't have Acrobat reader, you can download it free of charge.