To support outreach in the community, CRCHD has resources which describe the Center's various activities. Feel free to print and reproduce these materials.
Reports and Monographs
- New! CRCHD 2011 Annual Report
CRCHD's new Annual Report outlines CRCHD's programs, and selected projects, investigators, and partnerships that represent the variety of research addressing different cancers, training, and community outreach efforts supported by NCI/CRCHD grant mechanisms. The investigators, projects, and partnerships profiled illustrate the range of tremendous efforts and significant strides being made to address the goal of eliminating disparities.
Download the PDF version | Order a copy of the report
- The CURE Paradigm: Enhancing Workforce Diversity
This new NCI-CRCHD monograph describes the Continuing Umbrella of Research Experiences (CURE), a model training paradigm for increasing diversity within the cancer and cancer health disparities research workforce.
Download the PDF version
Program/Funding Fact Sheets
- Center to Reduce Cancer Health Disparities (CRCHD) Overview
- Partnerships to Advance Cancer Health Equity (PACHE)
- Continuing Umbrella of Research Experiences (CURE)
- Community Networks Program Centers (CNPC)
- Geographical Management of Cancer Health Disparities Programs (GMaP)
- National Outreach Network (NON)
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Basic Cancer Research In Cancer Health Disparities (R21/U01)
- Exploratory Grant Award To Promote Workforce Diversity In Basic Cancer Research (R21)