Tips and Tools for Applying
This section provides useful information to answer many frequently asked questions about applying for funding, the grants process, and federally funded research projects.
- Grant Application and Review Process
Examine NCI's information about basic funding, forms and instructions, specific grant mechanisms and descriptions, review processes, and' more.
- Everything You Wanted to Know About the NCI Grants Process But Were Afraid to Ask - 2005 edition
Use this resource from the Office of Grants Administration to learn more about how National Cancer Institute grants are awarded and administered.
- Grantees' Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers)
Find answers to common questions asked by CRCHD grantees.
- Division of Extramural Activities (DEA)
Take a look at NCI's funding opportunities, research resources, advisory boards, and more.
- NCI Contacts for Applicants
Find contact information of offices and the centers in the office of the NCI Director and NCI Divisions.
- New Cancer Center Support Grant (CCSG) Guidelines include Dissemination Research Shared Resource (see pages 24-25 of 9/04 Guidelines revision)
Learn more about NCI cancer center support grant guidelines, grants and funding announcements, and research programs.
- Guide for Grants and Contracts
- Center for Scientific Review (CSR) Peer Review Process
- New Investigators Program
- Contracting Information and Resources
- Grants Policy Statement
DHHS and Federal Sources
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Review of Grant Applications
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Act
Provides a unified site for interaction between grant applicants and the US federal agencies that manage grant funds.
- NIH RePORTER
Searchable database of federally funded research projects.