Arkansas Special Populations Access Network (ASPAN)
Principal Investigator: Ronda Henry-Tillman, M.D. (email@example.com)
- Erwin,DO, Henry-Tillman,R, Thomas,B.
A qualitative study of the experience of one group of African Americans in pursuit of a career in academic medicine.
Journal of the Medical Association 2002;94(9):802-812.
An ethnographic description of Latino immigration in rural Arkansas: Intergroup relations and utilization of healthcare services.
Southern Rural Sociology 2003;19(1):46-72.
- Erwin,DO, Johnson,VA, Feliciano-Libid,L, Zamora,D, Jandorf,L.
Incorporating cultural constructs and demographic diversity in the research and development of a Latina breast and cervical cancer education program.
J.Cancer Educ. 2005;20(1):39-44.
- Henry-Tillman,R, Gibson,R, O'Sullivan,P, Rutledge,W, Klimberg,S, Erwin,DO.
Educating African American health professionals and lay persons about cancer clinical trials: The National Cancer Institute Clinical Trials Education Series Train-the-Trainer Program.
Cancer Rev. Status: 3/200510-2-0004.
- Jandorf,L, Erwin,DO, Arana,R, Zamora,D, Feliciano-Libid,L.
The contribution of key informants in the development of a health intervention for diverse Latinas.
Journal of Cancer Control 2005.
- Kass,R, Agha,J, Bellone,S, Palmieri,M, Cane,S, Bignotti,E, Henry-Tillman,R, Hutchins,L, Cannon,MJ, Klimberg,S, Santin,AD.
In vitro induction of tumor-specific HLA class I-restricted CD8+ cytotoxic T lymphocytes from patients with locally advanced breast cancer by tumor antigen-pulsed autologous dendritic cells.
- Kass,R, Bellone,S, Palmieri,M, Cane,S, Bignotti,E, Henry-Tillman,R, Hutchins,L, Cannon,MJ, Klimberg,S, Santin,AD.
Restoration of tumor-specific HLA class I restricted cytotoxicity in tumor infiltrating lymphocytes of advanced breast cancer patients by in vitro stimulation with tumor antigen-pulsed autologous dendritic cells.
Breast Cancer Res.Treat. 2003;80(3):275-285.
- Keppel,J, Gibson,R, Klimberg,S, Fincher,R, Kimberly,E, Staggs,S, Troilett,K, Maynard,T, Henry-Tillman,R.
Mammography screening in the primary care setting: eliminating accessibility as a barrier.
- Lewellen,C, Thomas,B, Johnson,V, Goyal,A, Henry-Tillman,R.
Needs and resources for developing a targeted approach to mentoring for minorities in professional medical centers.
- Rutledge,W, Gibson,R, Duke,K, Jones,R, Rucinski,D, Siegel,E, Torrence,A, Stewart,C, Blann,K, Nunn,G, Belleton,L, Fincher,L, Greene,P, Thomas,B, Erwin,DO, Henry-Tillman,R.
Perception versus reality: Cancer screening in primary care clinics.