Cancer Awareness Network for Immigrant Minority Populations (CANIMP)
Principal Investigator: Francesca Gany, M.D. (email@example.com)
- Changrani,J, Gany,F.
Online cancer education and immigrants: effecting culturally appropriate websites.
J.Cancer Educ. 2005;20(3):183-186.
- Cho,A, Chaudhry,A, Minsky-Primus,L, Tso,A, Perez-Perez,G, Diehl,D, Marcus,S, Gany,F.
Follow-up care after a diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection in an immigrant cohort.
Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology 2006:40(1):29-32.
- Cruz,GD, Shore,R, Le Geros,RZ, Tavares,M.
Effect of acculturation on objective measures of oral health in Haitian immigrants in New York City.
- Cruz,GD, Le Geros,RZ, Ostroff,JS, Hay,JL, Kenigsberg,H, Franklin,DM.
Oral cancer knowledge, risk factors and characteristics of subjects in a large oral cancer screening program.
- Francois,F, Blaser,MJ.
H. pylori and gastric cancer.
Cancer Prevention 2004;3.
- Gany,F, Herrera,A, Changrani,J, Avallone,M.
Attitudes, knowledge, and health seeking behaviors of five immigrant minority communities in the prevention and screening of cancer and clinical trial participation: A focus group approach.
Ethnicity and Health 2006:11(1):19-39.
- Hay,JL, Ostroff,JS, Cruz,GD, LeGeros,RZ, Kenigsberg,H, Franklin,DM.
Oral cancer risk perception among participants in an oral cancer screening program.
Cancer Epidemiol.Biomarkers Prev. 2002;11(2):155-158.
- Kalet,A, Gany,F, Senter,L.
Working with interpreters: an interactive Web-based learning module.
- Kerr,AR, Changrani,JG, Gany,FM, Cruz,GD.
An academic dental center grapples with oral cancer disparities: current collaboration and future opportunities.
- Lin,J, Finlay,A, Tu,A, Gany,F.
Understanding immigrant Chinese Americans' participation in cancer screening and clinical trials.
Journal of Community Health 2005;30(6):451-66.