East Harlem Partnership for Cancer Awareness
Principal Investigator: William H. Redd, Ph.D. (email@example.com)
- Dettenborn,L, DuHamel,K, Butts,G, Thompson,H, Jandorf,L.
Cancer fatalism and its demographic correlates among African American and Hispanic women. Effects on cancer screening adherence.
Annals of Behavioral Medicine 2005.
- Erwin,DO, Ivory,J, Stayton,C, Willis,M, Jandorf,L, Thompson,H, Womack,S, Hurd,TC.
Replication and dissemination of a cancer education model for African American women.
Cancer Control 2003;10(5 Suppl):13-21.
- Jandorf,L, Gutierrez,Y, Lopez,J, Christie,J, Itzkowitz,SH.
Use of a patient navigator to increase colorectal cancer screening in an urban neighborhood health clinic.
- Thompson,HS, Valdimarsdottir,HB, Jandorf,L, Redd,W.
Perceived disadvantages and concerns about abuses of genetic testing for cancer risk: differences across African American, Latina and Caucasian women.
Patient Educ.Couns. 2003;51(3):217-227.
- Thompson,HS, Valdimarsdottir,HB, Winkel,G, Jandorf,L, Redd,W.
The group-based medical mistrust scale: psychometric properties and association with breast cancer screening.